Did I ever admit that I secretly want to be a contortion handbalancer? I mean I'm not nearly flexible enough, but if you can lower your center of mass by bending in half, it makes standing on one arm heaps easier.

Jokes aside, everything that Taras Pozdnyakov has been churning out lately with these Raw Art acts is quality. I've got my complaints with his sometimes predictable style and disinclination to ever show faces, but you're not going to find tricks like these anywhere else. I've already lauded several of the acts in the [company? show? project? It's quite vague!] and I'm very excited to see what comes of it. Go here and be completely entertained/overwhelmed for an hour: http://www.youtube.com/user/TarasPozdnyakov

1 comments:

Unknown said...

not once, not neva. haha..

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010 Kinesthesist
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger