Research?

Goodness my HTML is rusty and these templates are boring. I'm going to have to do my research. Hopefully it won't be so lame to look at for long.

But here it is. I've always wanted to be able to write about the things I find but I've lacked the motivation to put it in a more proper format.

I must cite The Ministry of Manipulation as a huge inspiration for this. Since I've gotten more interested in juggling and circus arts, their blog has been an invaluable resource in my exposure to manipulation arts. I've always wanted a parallel sort of collection of acrobatic media and it makes sense that I should try to do it.

The goal of this project is of course to share the acrobats and acts that inspire me, but also to attract similarly interested people to bring and discuss the things that I haven't seen. Ultimately, I hope that this can be a constantly growing collection and celebration of human movement and creative spirit.

-Ryan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010 Kinesthesist
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger